Winter Pro Gloves
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Our PRO model is designed to protect your hands on the coldest winter days, even from rain and moisture. The back of the hand features a water-repellent fabric on the outside and a thick plush interior, completely insulating you from the outside. On the palm, silicone inserts with padding in key areas ensure optimal grip on the handlebars. The elasticated cuff allows for excellent integration with the sleeves of your jersey or jacket, preventing the skin on your wrist from being exposed.
It's our thickest glove model to date, yet has the perfect amount of volume to not restrict your mobility when shifting gears or drinking from a water bottle. Plus, you'll also be able to use touchscreen devices thanks to the new touch finish on the index fingers.
- Water repellent on the back of the hand and palm with silicone cushion and anti-slip on the support areas.
- Reflective Gsport logos.
- Machine wash cold: 30ºC. The garments are made of fabrics with a large proportion of lycra in their composition. It is preferable to wash this type of fiber in warm or cold water, and the ideal is to wash it by hand.
- Wash with like colors.
- Do not use dryer. High temperatures can damage the garment and impair its durability, most fabrics are quick drying, it is better to let them air dry.
- Do not use fabric softeners or bleach. Most fabric softeners can be abrasive on Lycra.
- Do not dry clean.
- Do not iron. The temperature and steam from the iron can damage the fabric. Our garments are not made of fabrics that wrinkle excessively, so they do not need an iron.
- Do not wash with garments that have velcro. Especially summer fabrics, because they are highly breathable and very light, can be seriously damaged if they share washing with garments with Velcro or sharp objects.
- We recommend turning the garment inside out to hang it in the sun, it will make the colors last longer, vivid and bright.
• Envíos gratis a España (Península Ibérica - Baleares) y Portugal a partir de 50€ de compra. 6,95€ de gastos de envíos en pedido inferiores.
• Envíos a Canarias, Ceuta y Melilla con un coste de 15€.
• Envíos a Europa gratis a partir de 150€ de compra. 19,95€ de gastos de envíos en pedidos inferiores.
• Envíos internacionales precio fijo de 25€.
Se envían de 2-9 días, dependiendo del país, después de recibir el pago del pedido.
Devoluciones hasta 15 días naturales desde la recepción del pedido.
Para más información, consulta nuestra página de Envíos o nuestra página de Devoluciones.