- Machine wash cold: 30ºC. The garments are made of fabrics with a large proportion of lycra in their composition. It is preferable to wash this type of fiber in warm or cold water, and the ideal is to wash it by hand.
- Wash with like colors.
- Do not use dryer. High temperatures can damage the garment and impair its durability, most fabrics are quick drying, it is better to let them air dry.
- Do not use fabric softeners or bleach. Most fabric softeners can be abrasive on Lycra.
- Do not dry clean.
- Do not iron. The temperature and steam from the iron can damage the fabric. Our garments are not made of fabrics that wrinkle excessively, so they do not need an iron.
- Do not wash with garments that have velcro. Especially summer fabrics, because they are highly breathable and very light, can be seriously damaged if they share washing with garments with Velcro or sharp objects.
- We recommend turning the garment inside out to hang it in the sun, it will make the colors last longer, vivid and bright.