Pro Team Butan Gilet
- Low stock - 8 items left
- Inventory on the way
The Pro Team gilet offers optimal wind protection and will withstand the occasional shower. Suited to early morning rides and cold descents, this lightweight gilet easily packs away in a back pocket, always leaving you well equipped and prepared for unpredictable weather.
This gilet features a double-sided zipper with a woven zip puller to provide easy access to your jersey pockets. A mesh-lined collar helps prevent overheating and the stretchable mesh back keep the gilet snug to your body while providing an optimal level of ventilation.
• Front in water-resistant treated fabric, back in breathable stretch mesh.
• Mesh lined collar helps prevent overheating.
• Dual carriage tone-in-tone zip for easy access to jersey pockets to help regulate body temperature.
• Gsport zip puller with drawstring for easy grip when wearing gloved hands.
• Side reflective piping to give the rider increased visibility in the darkest hours of the day.
• Temperature range: 5-18°C.
• Unisex garment. It is recommended that women choose a size smaller than their usual women's size.
- Machine wash cold: 30ºC. The garments are made of fabrics with a large proportion of lycra in their composition. It is preferable to wash this type of fiber in warm or cold water, and the ideal is to wash it by hand.
- Wash with like colors.
- Do not use dryer. High temperatures can damage the garment and impair its durability, most fabrics are quick drying, it is better to let them air dry.
- Do not use fabric softeners or bleach. Most fabric softeners can be abrasive on Lycra.
- Do not dry clean.
- Do not iron. The temperature and steam from the iron can damage the fabric. Our garments are not made of fabrics that wrinkle excessively, so they do not need an iron.
- Do not wash with garments that have velcro. Especially summer fabrics, because they are highly breathable and very light, can be seriously damaged if they share washing with garments with Velcro or sharp objects.
- We recommend turning the garment inside out to hang it in the sun, it will make the colors last longer, vivid and bright.
• Free shipping to Spain (Iberian Peninsula - Balearic Islands) and Portugal from €50 purchase. €6.95 shipping costs for lower orders.
• Shipping to the Canary Islands, Ceuta and Melilla at a cost of €15.
• Free international shipping from €150 shopping. 19,95 € shipping costs for orders below this amount.
• International shipping fixed price of 25€.
They are sent from 2-9 days, depending on the country, after receiving the payment of the order.
Returns up to 15 calendar days from receipt of the order.
For more information, see our Shipping and Returns
Unfortunately, bike accidents happen, falls from the bike are in the daily life of any cyclist. Therefore, you can take advantage of our new repair policy. If you fall and your clothes are damaged, send an email to email@example.com with the details and images of the clothes including a copy of your receipt or original order number. We will provide you with a 30% discount on a replacement kit.
See our Warranty and Repairs for more information.