Men's Pro Team Phantom Gilet
- Low stock - 4 items left
- Inventory on the way
The Pro Team Gilet is a windproof garment, made of fabric that prevents heat loss by convection. It is available in a women's and men's pattern, with a perfect fit to the body, without reducing freedom of movement. The front is slightly waterproof and offers full wind protection. The back is made of lightweight, thin polyamide fabric for perfect breathability. In addition, there are two large back pockets. The matching YKK Vislon zip with semi-automatic locking and easy one-handed sliding.
It is a lightweight garment, folding into one of its pockets for easy transport. Ideal for low temperatures early or late in the day, or long descents where the wind can be your worst enemy. Versatile garment that makes it easy to adapt to the weather.
- Front in windproof and slightly waterproof fabric, back in light and breathable fabric.
- Bonding finish (threadless stitching) on the hem and silicone rubber on the back.
- YKK Vislon zip with semi-automatic locking system.
- Two pockets.
- Composition: 85% PA 15% EA.
- Membrane: 100% PU
- Temperature range: 8-18ºC.
- Machine wash cold: 30ºC. The garments are made of fabrics with a large proportion of lycra in their composition. It is preferable to wash this type of fiber in warm or cold water, and the ideal is to wash it by hand.
- Wash with like colors.
- Do not use dryer. High temperatures can damage the garment and impair its durability, most fabrics are quick drying, it is better to let them air dry.
- Do not use fabric softeners or bleach. Most fabric softeners can be abrasive on Lycra.
- Do not dry clean.
- Do not iron. The temperature and steam from the iron can damage the fabric. Our garments are not made of fabrics that wrinkle excessively, so they do not need an iron.
- Do not wash with garments that have velcro. Especially summer fabrics, because they are highly breathable and very light, can be seriously damaged if they share washing with garments with Velcro or sharp objects.
- We recommend turning the garment inside out to hang it in the sun, it will make the colors last longer, vivid and bright.
• Free shipping to Spain (Iberian Peninsula - Balearic Islands) and Portugal from 50€ of purchase. 6,95€ shipping costs on orders below this amount.
• Shipping to the Canary Islands, Ceuta and Melilla with a cost of 15€.
• Free shipping to Europe from 150€ of purchase. 19,95€ shipping costs on orders below.
• International shipping fixed price of 25€.
Ships 2-9 days, depending on the country, after receiving the payment of the order.
Returns up to 15 calendar days from receipt of order.
For more information, see our Shipping page or our Returns page.
Unfortunately, bike crashes are part of every cyclist's everyday life. That's why you can take advantage of our new repair system. If you fall and your clothing is damaged, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with details and images of the clothing including a copy of your receipt or original order number. We will provide you with a 30% discount on a replacement kit.
See our Warranty and Repairs page for more information.