Pro Team Gavia Army Winter Jacket
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Our Gavia jacket is born in honor of the Passo di Gavia, one of the most legendary passes located in the Rhaetian Alps. The "hell below zero" whose famous snow walls reach meters and meters high. An icy passageway that surrounds the asphalt and gives this port an icy and mysterious atmosphere.
This winter jacket will help keep the cold, wind and rain at bay thanks to the combination of its two fabrics. A wind resistant multilayer membrane front and sleeves, with a breathable back to evacuate heat. A garment improved from the previous season thanks to its water repellent zip, characterised by its hydrophobic treatment that prevents water penetration.
It's finished with reflective detailing on the sleeve and side pocket to provide extra visibility in darker hours. Three back pockets and a side pocket with an invisible zipper, providing enough space to safely carry everything you need on your outings. Double collar to insulate you from the cold and highly elastic cuffs. The embroidered logos and details make this garment a special piece in every cycling wardrobe.
• Fleece membrane fabric on front and sleeves. Thick, breathable fleecebreathable fleece on the back to regulate body temperature.
• Embroidered Gsport logos.
• Reflective strip on left sleeve and back.
• Anti-scratch zip cover.
• Flat seams for less water penetration.
• Double collar to insulate from cold.
• YKK® AquaGuard® Water repellent Zipper.
• Temperature range: -4ºC to 15ºC.
• Unisex garment. It is recommended that women purchase one size
recommended for optimum fit.
- Machine wash cold: 30ºC. The garments are made of fabrics with a large proportion of lycra in their composition. It is preferable to wash this type of fiber in warm or cold water, and the ideal is to wash it by hand.
- Wash with like colors.
- Do not use dryer. High temperatures can damage the garment and impair its durability, most fabrics are quick drying, it is better to let them air dry.
- Do not use fabric softeners or bleach. Most fabric softeners can be abrasive on Lycra.
- Do not dry clean.
- Do not iron. The temperature and steam from the iron can damage the fabric. Our garments are not made of fabrics that wrinkle excessively, so they do not need an iron.
- Do not wash with garments that have velcro. Especially summer fabrics, because they are highly breathable and very light, can be seriously damaged if they share washing with garments with Velcro or sharp objects.
- We recommend turning the garment inside out to hang it in the sun, it will make the colors last longer, vivid and bright.
• Free shipping to Spain (Iberian Peninsula - Balearic Islands) and Portugal from €50 purchase. €6.95 shipping costs for lower orders.
• Shipping to the Canary Islands, Ceuta and Melilla at a cost of €15.
• Free international shipping from €150 shopping. €25 shipping costs for smaller orders.
• They are sent from 2-9 days, depending on the country, after receiving the payment of the order.
• Returns up to 15 calendar days from receipt of the order.
For more information, see our Shipping and Returns
Unfortunately, bike accidents happen, falls from the bike are in the daily life of any cyclist. Therefore, you can take advantage of our new repair policy. If you fall and your clothes are damaged, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the details and images of the clothes including a copy of your receipt or original order number. We will provide you with a 30% discount on a replacement kit.
See our Warranty and Repairs for more information.