Pro Team Oslo Windbreaker 21
- Low stock - 1 item left
- Inventory on the way
The Pro Team jacket combines the hydrophobic and windbreaker fabric with a streamlined fit to create the most protective, superlight layer for wet weather.
Water simply beads and runs off the outer surface of the jacket’s two-layer laminated material. It is easily packs away in a back pocket, always leaving you well equipped and prepared for unpredictable weather. The highly breathable fabric also allows body heat and moisture to escape. In addition, the fabric is quick drying. A basic in your cycling wardrobe that will help you maintain a stable body temperature on descents and in the early hours of the day.
• Fabric with a water-repellent inner layer.
• Double carriage zipper for easy access to the jersey pockets and help you regulate body temperature.
• Neck with mesh lining that helps prevent overheating.
• Extendable cuffs in elastic fabric.
• Side reflector to provide the cyclist with greater visibility in the hours of less light.< /p>
• Temperature range: 5-18 ºC.
• Unisex garment.
• The windbreaker jacket has a more fitted cut, those looking for a loose fit are recommended to order one size up.
- Machine wash cold: 30ºC. The garments are made of fabrics with a large proportion of lycra in their composition. It is preferable to wash this type of fiber in warm or cold water, and the ideal is to wash it by hand.
- Wash with like colors.
- Do not use dryer. High temperatures can damage the garment and impair its durability, most fabrics are quick drying, it is better to let them air dry.
- Do not use fabric softeners or bleach. Most fabric softeners can be abrasive on Lycra.
- Do not dry clean.
- Do not iron. The temperature and steam from the iron can damage the fabric. Our garments are not made of fabrics that wrinkle excessively, so they do not need an iron.
- Do not wash with garments that have velcro. Especially summer fabrics, because they are highly breathable and very light, can be seriously damaged if they share washing with garments with Velcro or sharp objects.
- We recommend turning the garment inside out to hang it in the sun, it will make the colors last longer, vivid and bright.
• Free shipping to Spain (Iberian Peninsula - Balearic Islands) and Portugal from €50 purchase. €6.95 shipping costs for lower orders.
• Shipping to the Canary Islands, Ceuta and Melilla at a cost of €15.
• Free international shipping from €150 shopping. €25 shipping costs for smaller orders.
• They are sent from 2-9 days, depending on the country, after receiving the payment of the order.
• Returns up to 15 calendar days from receipt of the order.
For more information, see our Shipping and Returns
Unfortunately, falls from the bike are in the daily life of any cyclist. Therefore, you can take advantage of our new repair system. If you fall and your clothes are damaged, send an email to email@example.com with the details and images of the clothes including a copy of your receipt or original order number. We will provide you with a 30% discount on a replacement kit.
See our Warranty and Repairs for more information.