Men's Aero Lagoon Bib Short
- Low stock - 2 items left
- Inventory on the way
The Aero bib short maintains the bold, innovative and fun essence, playing with the combination of trendy colours and neutral colours. It is a very comfortable bib short for everyday use, both training and leisure cycling.
Made of a lightweight, compressive and quick-drying fabric. Made with carefully positioned flatlock seams to provide support without chafing or irritation. The 7 cm cuff with silicone interior helps the garment maintain the optimal position during exertion, without reducing comfort. Straps made of non-removable, highly elastic and slightly compressive fabric.
- Stretchy, compressive and lightweight quick-drying fabric.
- Flat seams.
- Composition: 85% PA 15% EA.
- 7cm elasticated cuff lined with soft silicone.
- Laser cut elasticated shoulder straps.
- Contrast coloured logos and piping.
- Dolomiti chamois recommended for +6 hours outings.
- Temperature range: from 15ºC.
- Machine wash cold: 30ºC. The garments are made of fabrics with a large proportion of lycra in their composition. It is preferable to wash this type of fiber in warm or cold water, and the ideal is to wash it by hand.
- Wash with like colors.
- Do not use dryer. High temperatures can damage the garment and impair its durability, most fabrics are quick drying, it is better to let them air dry.
- Do not use fabric softeners or bleach. Most fabric softeners can be abrasive on Lycra.
- Do not dry clean.
- Do not iron. The temperature and steam from the iron can damage the fabric. Our garments are not made of fabrics that wrinkle excessively, so they do not need an iron.
- Do not wash with garments that have velcro. Especially summer fabrics, because they are highly breathable and very light, can be seriously damaged if they share washing with garments with Velcro or sharp objects.
- We recommend turning the garment inside out to hang it in the sun, it will make the colors last longer, vivid and bright.
• Free shipping to Spain (Iberian Peninsula - Balearic Islands) and Portugal from 50€ of purchase. 6,95€ shipping costs on orders below this amount.
• Shipping to the Canary Islands, Ceuta and Melilla with a cost of 15€.
• Free shipping to Europe from 150€ of purchase. 19,95€ shipping costs on orders below.
• International shipping fixed price of 25€.
Ships 2-9 days, depending on the country, after receiving the payment of the order.
Returns up to 15 calendar days from receipt of order.
For more information, see our Shipping page or our Returns page.
Unfortunately, bike crashes are part of every cyclist's everyday life. That's why you can take advantage of our new repair system. If you fall and your clothing is damaged, please email email@example.com with details and images of the clothing including a copy of your receipt or original order number. We will provide you with a 30% discount on a replacement kit.
See our Warranty and Repairs page for more information.