Aquazero Nautica Tight
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
The Aquazero tight is designed for the most demanding cyclists in difficult weather conditions, both in competition and training. The inside of the tights has brushed fleece fabric for a touch of comfort in cold weather, plus a longer back panel that covers the kidneys will give you the warmth you need to ride through the winter season.
A highly insulating garment thanks to the Aquazero treatment of its fabric, a hydrophobic textile treatment that causes water to simply form drops and run off the outer surface of the material.
Your Dolomiti chamois is developed with a multi-layer open-cell foam with various densities to guarantee excellent protection. The perforation of the foam significantly increases breathability, providing a pleasant sensation of comfort and allowing quick drying.
- Minimalist design, a single seam, for less water penetration.
- High-density, compressive fabric for good muscle support and aquazero (highly water-repellent).
- Highly elastic and breathable micro-perforated lycra braces. Efficiently manufactured to provide an even distribution of elasticity and adapt to all types of backs.
- Reflective Gsport logos.
- One-piece, micro-perforated Dolomiti chamois designed to ensure quick drying on multi-day adventures. Recommended for +6 hours.
- Temperature range: from 0ºC to 15ºC.
• Minimalist, single seam design for less water penetration.
• High density, compressive fabric for good muscle support and aquazero (highly water repellent).
• Highly elastic and breathable micro-perforated Lycra straps. Efficiently manufactured to provide an even distribution of elasticity and adapt to all types of backs.
• Reflective Gsport logos.
• Micro-perforated Dolomiti chamois with one-piece construction, designed to ensure quick drying on multi-day adventures. Recommended for +6 hours.
• Temperature range: from 0ºC to 15ºC.
- Machine wash cold: 30ºC. The garments are made of fabrics with a large proportion of lycra in their composition. It is preferable to wash this type of fiber in warm or cold water, and the ideal is to wash it by hand.
- Wash with like colors.
- Do not use dryer. High temperatures can damage the garment and impair its durability, most fabrics are quick drying, it is better to let them air dry.
- Do not use fabric softeners or bleach. Most fabric softeners can be abrasive on Lycra.
- Do not dry clean.
- Do not iron. The temperature and steam from the iron can damage the fabric. Our garments are not made of fabrics that wrinkle excessively, so they do not need an iron.
- Do not wash with garments that have velcro. Especially summer fabrics, because they are highly breathable and very light, can be seriously damaged if they share washing with garments with Velcro or sharp objects.
- We recommend turning the garment inside out to hang it in the sun, it will make the colors last longer, vivid and bright.
• Free shipping to Spain (Iberian Peninsula - Balearic Islands) and Portugal from 50€ of purchase. 6,95€ shipping costs on orders below this amount.
• Shipping to the Canary Islands, Ceuta and Melilla with a cost of 15€.
• Free shipping to Europe from 150€ of purchase. 19,95€ shipping costs on orders below.
• International shipping fixed price of 25€.
Ships 2-9 days, depending on the country, after receiving the payment of the order.
Returns up to 15 calendar days from receipt of order.
For more information, see our Shipping page or our Returns page.
Unfortunately, bike crashes are part of every cyclist's everyday life. That's why you can take advantage of our new repair system. If you fall and your clothing is damaged, please email email@example.com with details and images of the clothing including a copy of your receipt or original order number. We will provide you with a 30% discount on a replacement kit.
See our Warranty and Repairs page for more information.