Aquazero Nautica Tight
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
The Aquazero tight is designed for the most demanding cyclists in difficult weather conditions, both in competition and training. The inside of the tights has brushed fleece fabric for a touch of comfort in cold weather, plus a longer back panel that covers the kidneys will give you the warmth you need to ride through the winter season.
A highly insulating garment thanks to the Aquazero treatment of its fabric, a hydrophobic textile treatment that causes water to simply form drops and run off the outer surface of the material.
Your Dolomiti chamois is developed with a multi-layer open-cell foam with various densities to guarantee excellent protection. The perforation of the foam significantly increases breathability, providing a pleasant sensation of comfort and allowing quick drying.
- Minimalist design, a single seam, for less water penetration.
- High-density, compressive fabric for good muscle support and aquazero (highly water-repellent).
- Highly elastic and breathable micro-perforated lycra braces. Efficiently manufactured to provide an even distribution of elasticity and adapt to all types of backs.
- Reflective Gsport logos.
- One-piece, micro-perforated Dolomiti chamois designed to ensure quick drying on multi-day adventures. Recommended for +6 hours.
- Temperature range: from 0ºC to 15ºC.