The Aquazero bib short is made from brushed fleece fabric for a touch of comfort in cold weather, plus their longer back panel that covers the kidneys will give you the warmth you need to ride through the winter season.
A highly insulating garment thanks to the Aquazero treatment of its fabric, a hydrophobic textile treatment that causes water to simply form drops and run off the outer surface of the material.
Your Dolomiti chamois is developed with a multi-layer open-cell foam with various densities to guarantee excellent protection. The perforation of the foam significantly increases breathability, providing a pleasant sensation of comfort and allowing quick drying.
- Minimalist design, a single seam, for less water penetration.
- High-density, compressive fabric for good muscle support and aquazero (highly water-repellent).
- Highly elastic and water-repellent lycra braces. Efficiently manufactured to provide an even distribution of elasticity and adapt to all types of backs.
- Reflective Gsport logos.
- One-piece, micro-perforated Dolomiti chamois designed to ensure quick drying on multi-day adventures. Recommended for +6 hours.
- Temperature range: from 8ºC to 20ºC.