Men's "Cycling & Cancer" Bib Short
APPROXIMATE DELIVERY TIME 25/30 DAYS.
- The “Cycling & Cancer” bib shorts are made of oval-shaped embossed cut lycra that prevents loss of color or transparencies when stretched.
- Breathable mesh straps, back in perforated mesh fabric for better interaction and perspiration during physical activity.
- Flat seams for better heat sealing of the garment.
- 7 cm cuff with silicone particles inside.
- Vinyl logos on the thighs and reflective on the back to give the cyclist greater visibility in the hours of less light.
- Badana Dolomiti recommended for + 6 hours.
- Temperature range: from 18ºC.
Open cell multilayer foam with a total thickness of 16 mm that guarantees excellent protection for the cyclist. The first layer, 65 density and 4 mm thick, guarantees a high elasticity of the product and a pleasant sensation of softness in contact with the body. The second layer, 120 density and 12 mm thick, supports the cyclist over extreme distances, guaranteeing excellent protection and comfort. The perforation of the foam with 3 mm holes notably increases breathability and the passage of air in the pad, giving a pleasant sensation of freshness and allowing quick drying.