Women's Fausto 22 Bib Short
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
The Fausto bib short is born from his unquestionable majesty and elegance. Fausto Coppi almost mystical appearance made his walk awkward and disproportionate. Slim shoulders, weak sternum, dilated hips, absent belly and thighs of unusual length, made his walking a clumsy and disproportionate gesture. He was not made to move on earth. Yes, instead to climb mountains.
This Bib is made entirely of a thick and compressive fabric. Flatlock seams are positioned carefully throughout to hold the shorts in place without chafing. Its 7 cm laser-cut leg grippers lined with soft silicone for a close, comfortable fit. Suspenders are made of a highly elastic fabric, manufactured to provide an even distribution of elasticity and adapt to all types of backs. Ideal for both competitions and long training sessions. The benchmark bib for the highest demands in cycling.
Its Dolomiti pad is developed with a multi-layer open-cell foam with various densities to guarantee excellent protection. The micro-perforation of the foam significantly increases breathability, providing a pleasant sensation of freshness and allowing quick drying.
• 7cm silicone cuff lined with soft silicone.
• Flatlock seams.
• Laser-cut, highly elastic and perforated bib straps on the back to improve breathability.
• Microperforated Dolomiti pad recommended for +6 hours in the saddle.
-• Temperature range: from 15ºC
- Machine wash cold: 30ºC. The garments are made of fabrics with a large proportion of lycra in their composition. It is preferable to wash this type of fiber in warm or cold water, and the ideal is to wash it by hand.
- Wash with like colors.
- Do not use dryer. High temperatures can damage the garment and impair its durability, most fabrics are quick drying, it is better to let them air dry.
- Do not use fabric softeners or bleach. Most fabric softeners can be abrasive on Lycra.
- Do not dry clean.
- Do not iron. The temperature and steam from the iron can damage the fabric. Our garments are not made of fabrics that wrinkle excessively, so they do not need an iron.
- Do not wash with garments that have velcro. Especially summer fabrics, because they are highly breathable and very light, can be seriously damaged if they share washing with garments with Velcro or sharp objects.
- We recommend turning the garment inside out to hang it in the sun, it will make the colors last longer, vivid and bright.
• Free shipping to Spain (Iberian Peninsula - Balearic Islands) and Portugal from 50€ of purchase. 6,95€ shipping costs on orders below this amount.
• Shipping to the Canary Islands, Ceuta and Melilla with a cost of 15€.
• Free shipping to Europe from 150€ of purchase. 19,95€ shipping costs on orders below.
• International shipping fixed price of 25€.
Ships 2-9 days, depending on the country, after receiving the payment of the order.
Returns up to 15 calendar days from receipt of order.
For more information, see our Shipping page or our Returns page.
Unfortunately, bike crashes are part of every cyclist's everyday life. That's why you can take advantage of our new repair system. If you fall and your clothing is damaged, please email email@example.com with details and images of the clothing including a copy of your receipt or original order number. We will provide you with a 30% discount on a replacement kit.
See our Warranty and Repairs page for more information.