Women's Lightwinter Bosnia Jersey
- Low stock - 4 items left
- Inventory on the way
The Lightwinter jersey is made with a lighter fabric than that used in the Winter version. It is ideal for areas with slightly mild climates, as it is highly breathable and warm enough to be worn from autumn to spring. With an improved pattern compared to our Lightwinter model from the previous season, it will adapt perfectly to your body, giving you maximum comfort on your rides.
It has a fitted pattern and is made from a very stretchy, soft and slightly plush fabric, making it easily usable over a thicker base layer with minimal impact on mobility on colder days. Its three back pockets provide enough space to carry everything you need on your outings, while its 3 cm elastic band on the back will guarantee an optimal fit. The zipper has protection both in its upper and lower part to protect the chin and the tight itself from possible friction. The logos and reflective details will provide you with high visibility in the hours of less light.
• 86% recycled polyamide, 14% elastane.
• Reflective Gsport logos.
• Bacteriostatic and slightly plush fabric.
• Reflective back panel.
• YKK® Vislon® coloured zip.
• The Art Of Growing" collection label inside.
• Temperature range: 4 to 17°C.
- Machine wash cold: 30ºC. The garments are made of fabrics with a large proportion of lycra in their composition. It is preferable to wash this type of fiber in warm or cold water, and the ideal is to wash it by hand.
- Wash with like colors.
- Do not use dryer. High temperatures can damage the garment and impair its durability, most fabrics are quick drying, it is better to let them air dry.
- Do not use fabric softeners or bleach. Most fabric softeners can be abrasive on Lycra.
- Do not dry clean.
- Do not iron. The temperature and steam from the iron can damage the fabric. Our garments are not made of fabrics that wrinkle excessively, so they do not need an iron.
- Do not wash with garments that have velcro. Especially summer fabrics, because they are highly breathable and very light, can be seriously damaged if they share washing with garments with Velcro or sharp objects.
- We recommend turning the garment inside out to hang it in the sun, it will make the colors last longer, vivid and bright.
• Free shipping to Spain (Iberian Peninsula - Balearic Islands) and Portugal from €50 purchase. €6.95 shipping costs for lower orders.
• Shipping to the Canary Islands, Ceuta and Melilla at a cost of €15.
• Free international shipping from €150 shopping. 19,95 € shipping costs for orders below this amount.
• International shipping fixed price of 25€.
They are sent from 2-9 days, depending on the country, after receiving the payment of the order.
Returns up to 15 calendar days from receipt of the order.
For more information, see our Shipping and Returns
Unfortunately, bike accidents happen, falls from the bike are in the daily life of any cyclist. Therefore, you can take advantage of our new repair policy. If you fall and your clothes are damaged, send an email to email@example.com with the details and images of the clothes including a copy of your receipt or original order number. We will provide you with a 30% discount on a replacement kit.
See our Warranty and Repairs for more information.