The Xplore Pockets Gilet is a windproof garment, made from fabric that prevents convective heat loss. It is available in women's and men's patterns, with a perfect fit to the body, without reducing freedom of movement. It is slightly waterproof and offers total protection against the wind. It also has two large back pockets and double pockets, one with tone-on-tone fabric and the other with mesh overlay. The matching YKK Vislon zip with semi-automatic locking and easy one-handed sliding.
It is a lightweight garment, folds into one of its pockets so you can carry it with the utmost comfort. Ideal for low temperatures early or late in the day, or long descents where the wind can be your worst enemy. Versatile garment that makes it easy to adapt to the weather.
- Windproof and slightly waterproof fabric.
- Bonding finish (threadless stitching) at the hem and siliconised back elastic.
- YKK Vislon zip with semi-automatic locking system.
- Double pockets: one with tone-on-tone fabric and the other with mesh overlapping.
- Zip placket at the bottom.
- Composition: 85% PA 15% EA.
- Membrane: 100% PU
- Temperature range: 5-18ºC.